
Okay, the truth is out. I admit it. I am a true romantic at heart, and unlike fellow blogger Stampin' Around, I LOVE Valentine's Day. I mean seriously, think about it.... roses (yellow of course!), chocolate (orange, naturally!), candles, secret admirers.... what's not to love?
I guess it is true that I really am a kid at heart. Speaking of which, I know 29 individuals (okay, okay! You're right, I make 30!) who were very disappointed about missing their valentine exchange at school today. I will have to make it up to them tomorrow. After all, they say that good things come to those who wait!
Although this project was created for my 'teacher' valentines last year, I felt it appropriate and timely to share with you here today. The decorated paint can was inspired by a "Stamp Camp" project under the direction of my dear and talented friend Happy Stamper. I just HAD to use one of my very favourite stamp sets, Loads of Love, to create this keepsake. I am sure that I will dig it out and sit it on my desk every year from now until 2028! I regress....
Before I sign off, I would like to send a special Anniversary shout out to Happy Stamper and her Stampin' Stud. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


3 comments:
Way to go there Codmaker. I am so proud of you!!!!!! Another friend that has joined the blogwagon. What a good use of a storm day. I cleaned out the TV room somewhat and did a pretty good cleanse. No sentiment today,just a lot of throwing.Congratulations on your blog. I'm off to eat lobster with my Honey.See you on Saturday!! Can hardlt wait.
Well it is about time I have been waiting patiently ever since you have told me that you were going to start up a blog!!! Well you did it, I will add you to my other pleothera of blogs that I read daily!! Happy Valentines To you and my Bro. The smarties were enjoyed by me and DH!!!!
Well, Hello Codmaker! Stampin' Stud and I have been enjoying the snowy trails these days, so I have a lot of Blog-catching up to do! Will definitely beadding you to my FAV- actually you are already there- Fav stampin' friends ,that is!
Post a Comment