Monday, February 19, 2007

8 x 8 Scrapbook Share via SLIDE SHOW (scroll down)

Hi all! Thank you for visiting my blog regularly. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am! I have been busy getting caught up on my scrapbooking as of late, and wanted to share the results with you. Please view the slide show below to see my latest work. I will be posting each page individually over the next couple of weeks, so be sure to check back. I will include some information about the inspiration for the pages themselves as well as the materials I used to create them. Enjoy, and please let me know what you think. As always, I appreciate your feedback. Happy blogging!

5 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

WOW! You have been busy! Love the pages Tammy. I love scrapbooking because I get to relive those events all over again. It was neat seeing some of the papers,etc that I have in my stash.

Anonymous said...

Your pages in your slideshow are AMAZING...thanks for sharing. It was great seeing you at Stamp Camp this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love this, you are just too smart. I need to get back to scrapbooking, I wanna do my Stones pages, I have all the stuff, Maybe this will motivate me =-)

Anonymous said...

Alright showoff , when did you get the time to do all that? Just kidding, you know I'm digging your stuff and very impressed. Keep it up and keep us motivated. I'll be missing you on Thursday.( BOO HOO) I hope those old boys appreciate you.

Michelle Marshall said...

Great job on the slide show!!