
It is very pleasing to reconfirm that in this oft crazy world we live in, there are still so many truly kind individuals, who would reach out in such a positive & selfless way to an otherwise complete stranger. Upon reading my daily blogs this morning, I was saddened to learn the heartbreaking story of a seven year old Ontario boy named Shane Bernier who is dying of leukemia. Apparently Shane's one last wish is to receive enough birthday cards to set a new record in the Guinness Book of World Records before his eighth birthday (May 3oth). If you too are touched by his story, you can learn more about Shane and watch his video at the following link:
Please make the time to send a card to:
Shane Bernier
P.O. Box 484
Lancaster ON
K0C 1N0
Time is of the essence.
I am posting the card that I created for Shane this morning. What little boy could possibly resist Bugs and Kisses? Please join me and my fellow bloggers in making this little boy's dream come true, one card at a time....


3 comments:
YAY, a new card for Shane AND a new blog to check out daily!!! I am so excited! Now I just have to figure out how to add another link to my blog so I can add a link to yours! I'm not so much into the technical side of this blog thing!
So, congratulations on your BLOG and I'll be checking daily. I expect a new card later today as all the schools in the province today were closed except the one I work at. What's that about! Happy Blogging!
Shane will appreciate a card with his name on it! Thanks for passing on this message!
I love the card. Bugs and Kisses is so cute and to use the worm for Shane's name is a great idea.
Thanks for sharing.
Karen
Post a Comment