
"Scrapbook a favourite gift you ever received, recently or as a child".
A former student enlightened me in a way I shall not soon forget when she observed, "There are no mistakes in art, only surprises". -Maddy, age 10. Children can teach us so MANY things.... if only we take the time to truly listen. So fellow scrappers, my wish for you is simple. May you find many happy surprises along the way!
4 comments:
Hey there, your page brought a tear to my eye and you know how hard and cold my heart is!A great job really and such a wonderful memory. You were very lucky to have had it captured on film.Talk to you soon.
Your page made me cry...how sweet!
I just love your pages!
Jill
I had tears too. I really like these pages. I really need to do more of the "memories" type pages.
Loved It TOO! What a keepsake-ELMO and THE PAGE!! Keep up the GREAT scrapbooking. And remember to SHARE those pages.
Post a Comment