Monday, April 2, 2007

I've been MISSING IN ACTION too!

Hey there fellow bloggers and friends. It occurred to me as I was reading my sister-in-law's blog this afternoon, that I too have been missing in action for quite some time. I had been on such a roll over March Break! Truth is, I HAVE been doing some scrapping (and lots of it!), but I can't share it here until after April 10th. You see, most of my efforts as of late have been in completing my homework for our last Happy Scrappers class, and it is TOP SECRET until those girls see it. I promise to share later!
(NOTE: I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank myself (what was I thinking!?) for suggesting that we DOUBLE the homework and encouraging everyone to accept the crazy idea! (they did!) Ugh! I have a feeling I am going to hear about it next week! ha-ha. Think of the end product girls.... it will all be worth it!
But because I was feeling so guilty (I can tell from the counter and a few disgruntled e-mailers that you have been WAITING patiently or otherwise), I decided to whip something up after school today. I found this adorable card on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com// a couple of weeks ago, and just HAD to case it. It was right after I got my Very Punny set, and I fell in love with it! I swear that FROGS are my weakness! And I love the combination of bashful blue, certainly celery & barely banana! I definitely have to create a scrapbook page around this colour combination.
So enjoy friends.... and when it starts to SNOW tonight, THINK SPRING!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally I have been waiting and waiting and I am so pleased with the reults. I LOVE the card!!!!

Just Plain Happy said...

Hmmm! I am thinking the frogs are not your weakness but your strength! I LOVE this card!
And the 'homework'? What was I thinking when I took up your challenge to do three pages PLUS get ready for next week's class! Can't wait to see your pages.

Anonymous said...

Finally something I can sink my teeth into. I too love frogs but prefer them on my plate. Keep up the good work. Got any mouse stamps? Looking forward to seeing (ie. scratching) you soon, love from your feline blog watcher

StampinThursdays said...

I can't wait to see what your homework was. Love the frogs too!