As promised, here is number two in the four part series. This one is entitled explore, discover, enjoy SUMMER. Any new ideas as to what the end project is going to be? Keep those guesses rolling in.I just love this layout. Nothing captures summer for me quite as well as the Shore Thing stamp set. Can't you just feel the hot sand between your toes, hear the laughter as children splash in the surf, taste that mouth-watering ice cream you stop for on the way back to your car? Ah yes, .... summer!
For this project, I chose chocolate chip, creamy caramel, mellow moss, ruby red, brocade blue and so saffron for colours. I finally purchased the large oval punch and could hardly wait to combine it with my smaller punch and expressive flexible phrases to create the title. It is difficult to see with this scan, but SUMMER is actually stamped in creamy caramel in the waves just above the lounge chair. I opted to use the chocolate coloured ribbon from the Flirty series and the copper cord as final touches. Et voilĂ ....
So I leave you for now with this to look forward to.... summer at its finest!


2 comments:
YAY! This is sweet! I love this little guy, i didn't get him last summer but I'm getting the one in the Spring Mini!
Another terrific card! Bring on the other 2 in the series.
Speedy B
Post a Comment