Here it is folks, three of four. This is hard to believe, two posts from the codmaker in as many days. It must be.... (you guessed it!) March Break!I absolutely ADORE the Loads of Love stamp set, not to mention the coordinating accessories! It is one of those really versatile must haves. I simply can not get enough of that pick-up truck! It makes me grin from ear to ear every time I stamp it! How awesome is that?
Colours are so important when designing a layout. For me, these four (true thyme, so saffron, pumpkin pie, and chocolate chip) spell FALL. I see leaves changing their hues .... floating and swirling softly to the ground, children plunging into the recently raked mounds of colour & scattering them to be raked yet again, farm market bins overflowing with the abundance of a good harvest, squirrels scurrying to prepare for their much anticipated rest..... I leave you with this thought..... happy FALL harvest.... what a magical time of year!
(Stay tuned.... part four in the series and the final project to follow!)


4 comments:
oh duh! You're doing the four seasons!! I think it's time for my March Break to begin. I have to wait until tomorrow though!
Sweet card!
Wow! 2 posts in as many days. Are these for a book or are they for a set of cards? They are too cute. Can't wait to see Winter (well I want Winter to be over but I do want to see your Winter card).
Don't you just love the freedom that March Break provides to STAMP, STAMP, STAMP????
Enjoy what's left of yours!
J.
Really like this card! Can't wait to see the others.
Speedy B
Post a Comment