Tuesday, March 6, 2007

hoppy SPRING!




So here it is, the irony of all ironies. I am having a pyjama day since school was stormed out. Of course I have to take advantage of the bonus time to CREATE. What do I choose to pull out? What is that one set I can just not seem to get enough of? You guessed it.... unFROGettable, and it truly is just that. Would it not have been more appropriate though, to pull out Polar Pals on a blustery day such as it was?
Thanks to my friend Stampin' Thursdays' link to a fabulous colour combo site, choosing coordinating colours has never been easier or quite so much fun. It is well worth your while to take the time to check it at http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/ . I decided on Stampin Up's Cool Caribbean, Regal Rose, Old Olive and Certainly Celery. I also played with my fabulous SU markers and chalks. I loved the end result. What do you think?
I would like to send a challenge out to all of my blogging buddies. This layout is actually part one of a four part project. Any ideas as to where I might be headed with this? I would love to hear from you! I will be posting parts two through four individually over the next week or so, before posting the final culmination of my efforts! So if I have peaked your curiosity even a little bit, be sure to check back for updates....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card! And I am so "hoppy" that you posted it =-) I can't wait to see what else you have done down at the pond =-)

Michelle Marshall said...

Is it gonna be BLOG CANDY???? Yeah I hope that it is!!!!! Great job on the card!

Anonymous said...

What is BLOG candy?

StampinThursdays said...

I love unfrogettable too. I haven't used it in a while so I think it might be time. I can't wait to see what you have planned...I'll keep checking in.

StampinThursdays said...

Oh yea, I'm glad you like the color combinations site. When you need more inspiration check out the SCS challenge link I added today.

Just Plain Happy said...

You do make me HOPPY! But I won't be around for parts 2-4 and will be checking in when I get back on the 17th. Funny thing- I just pulled out my frogs today after a long sit on the shelf!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable! I'm so "hoppy" you posted it! I don't have this set, which is probably a good thing because I cut the poor little frog's feet off a couple of times at our workshops!
Speedy B