(Drum roll please....) and here it is, number four of four before the unveiling of the final project. Happystamper17 caught on to the "season" theme, but no Stampinthursdays these are not cards. All will soon be revealed....Polar Pals.... love it! And how adorable is that little cod? (he he). He was the origin of my cyber namesake. My only regret was not being able to integrate the penguin in some way. Perhaps he could have been holding the Inuit's free hand? Or perhaps I could have placed him in the bottom right hand corner so he could balance the cod on his head? (Inside joke. Sorry Happy Stamper, you know that I simply could not resist!)
I have to tell you that the combination of chocolate chip, pretty in pink and certainly celery (if you click and enlarge the image you will note the celery ribbon and lettering) make up my ultimate favourite SU colour combination. Yummy! I also used hemp and glassy glaze to complete this layout.
Although winter seems to be on its way out and I am looking forward to getting on the green, I admit that there is much that I will miss..... seeing my pugs fall through the snow (insert LOL) as they search frantically for a place to leave their surprises in their haste to get back into the house, cuddling on the coach as the wood fire heats up a cool house, curling, snowmobile outings, hot chocolate just because, and yes (ok, ok) impromptu storm days. Ah the lazy days of winter.....


2 comments:
I'm guessing these are covers for some kind of book - Itty Bitty perhaps?
Tab
I just viewed your site today, so I know what the final product is. You are so clever.
Speedy B
Post a Comment