
I DID IT!
I made an Itty Bitty Album! I am sure I have at least five in my stash, and I finally pulled one out. (You know, I think we should have a week off every month, January Break, February Break..... I regress!) I am so pleased with the end result! What do you think!?
I made an Itty Bitty Album! I am sure I have at least five in my stash, and I finally pulled one out. (You know, I think we should have a week off every month, January Break, February Break..... I regress!) I am so pleased with the end result! What do you think!?I decided to use the Loves Me designer series paper and the coordinating Flirty ribbon, because the colours are just so loveable! Since I want to use this as a mini album to celebrate my darling pugs, I decided to borrow the Hugs and Kisses stamp from the Alphabet Soup set and put my own spin on it using my markers and a chipboard "P". Of course I have a couple of pug stamps in my possession, and really feel that they finished the project off. Now all I have to do is crop my pics to size (I'm sure I have some around here somewhere) and voilĂ .
Thank you, Happy Stamper, for the simple and easy to follow instructions! The brayer was very helpful in keeping the paper smooth and bubble free. I can't wait to slap a few more of these treasures together. What an awesome gift idea! My Mom was drooling over mine, and even assumed (wrongly) that I had created it for her as a sort of "brag" book for when she is away travelling. Maybe I'll go whip one up for her.....
One question before I leave you.... can I Mod Podge over the entire project, ribbon, ink and all?


6 comments:
Oh my! you have been busy this week. Your Pugs & Kisses albums are fantastic! Bring them to one of our workshops after you put pics in them!
Speedy B
How cute! I love how you changed it to Pugs and Kisses.
I don't think I would mod podge over it as the ink might run. If you used Basic Black or Basic Brown they would be water-proof but anything else wouldn't be.
I hope you share a picture with us when you put pics in it.
Quite a cute idea however it would be much more effective if you had used pictures of a FELINE purrrsuasion. It could be called Claws and Scratches with chipboard C's and S's. Then fill it with pictures of the most amazing animals on earth and you know who I mean. Hope to see you soon. I haven't had a good belly rub in a while. Ha Ha Ha
Nice Job!
I've Modge podged over ink before, without any troubles. I would watch the ribbon though, only because it will stick to the album if you don't hold it away from the album while it's drying. (Learned that the hard way!)
T.
You haev been busy! I love everything you've done this week! I agree, we should have a week off each month to create...it feels so GOOD!
Enjoy what's left of your break.
Jill
Post a Comment